Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Photography and Pumpkins

The kids and I just came back from a visit to Oklahoma. We timed our visit so that I could go to a photography class this last Saturday. Aside from the class we stayed very busy exploring, enjoying the weather, seeing friends, and going swimming. On Saturday my class was from 9:30-6 and so the grandparents had kid-duty. Here are some pictures from one of their outings.

The grandparents had the kids and they went to Pumpkin Town.



My little tractor drivers.


Mr. Jack driving.


Hannah playing house.


GiGi with her grandbabies.


The class was great and I would highly recommend it. I am more comfortable with my camera and now just have to practice, practice, practice what I learned. The class was led by Ashley who is a local Tulsa area blogger...you should definitely check out her blog. It is one of my favorites!

Thanks again to my Mom and Dad for watching the kiddos!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you were able to come...I wish we could have visited more though!

    ReplyDelete