Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family Band

I love traditions, especially Holiday Traditions. When Mark was growing up his family all happened to be musical - they all play instruments. They would play Christmas songs together. I have even seen some magical video from the 90's of all of them playing together - complete with 90's style!!

While we were visiting this trip, I got a sneak peek back into the day when this was a tradition. This time however Erik (Kiera's husband) got to join in too and he and Mark switched off on the trumpet. All of the kids had a great time playing along and using assorted instruments to act like they were contributing. Here are a few pics...














1 comment:

  1. Definitely a blast from the past. It was Owen's favorite part of the trip this year and he said, "I was surprised that I could play all of those songs too!" :-)

    ReplyDelete