Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Last one...



This is the last post on Oklahoma, but I felt like I needed a whole post on one of my favorite parts of our trip...all the time we spent outside. Those who know me well know that I love warm weather, and even like it HOT! So we spent lots of time exploring my parents back yard, going for walks around the neighborhood, and trying out all the parks in South Tulsa. It was fantastic! And kind of even funny to see my kids all sweaty just from being outside.








GiGi and Grandpa.

One day we also got to meet up with a friend and her children. This friend married a guy friend of mine from high school and I have really enjoyed getting to know her. We seem to have a lot in common and I enjoy her company...I wished we lived closer to each other : ) She has a little boy that is Jack and Hannah's age and another one that is Caleb's age. On this particular day I left my parents house without my camera, so the following pictures are compliments of Rachel.




J, H, & G playing.




I think these two look like they could be brother and sister. G is adorable and we had a great time playing with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment