Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nana and Papa Time



What a gift to have had almost 3 weeks with Nana and Papa here. It was so helpful to have the help, especially with Jack and Hannah. I am here to tell you that they are opportunists and look for trouble as soon as I turn my attention to Caleb. While they were here Jack and Hannah got to do some fun things with Nana and Papa. They went for bus rides, trips to the park, grocery store outings, explored down town, visited the ice cream store, and went for a real train ride. This is of course in addition to all the attention they got just at the house...they loved every minute!




Mark and I are so thankful to have had them come and so appreciative of the help. They helped us paint, watched the kids so Mark and I could get out together for small group, and I even got to have some one on one time with each of the kids - I loved that!


Thanks and We miss you Nana and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment