Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weekend Adventures

We have had quite the weekend and still one more day to go! Friday, the kids and I went to the Farmers Market in Dillon (one of my favorite Summer Friday Activities). Then, Friday night we went to the Breckenridge Town Party at the River Walk. There were tons of people and the kids had lots of stimulation. We all got our dance on as we listened to some blue grass and Jack entertained us and all those sitting near us with his new, weird head shaking move (I will have to get this on video). It reminds me of the old SNL skit - you know which one I am talking about. Hannah had a great time crawling under all the chairs. The town party was lots of fun and Jack, our little animal lover even got to go into the petting zoo, which he loved!



Today, we headed over to the Frisco BBQ. It is a huge BBQ competition and there were people galore. We ran into several friends, ate some tasty pulled pork, and tried our hardest to wear the kids out. Upon returning home we had naps and then some playing out on the green in front of our house.


Riding the truck around.


AND making some FuNnY Faces!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend!! I'm digging the funny face picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great update, Megan. I am sooo in love with these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete