- The number of laps my children run from the kitchen to the hallway to the living room and back to the kitchen.
- H's ability to take her clothes off while she is supposed to be sleeping.
- Time spent with Mark after the kids are in bed.
- J drops his bib on purpose, throws up his hands in wonderment and proclaims "bummer."
- Rock band with my kids...they love those drums.
- Watching them interact with other little friends. Love watching them pretend they are one of the "big kids."
- Kids helping switch the laundry and J says "Good Job Hannah."
- H stacked all her stuffed animals behind the rails of her crib so she can see them while they are sleeping (I actually thought Mark had done it).
- J now placing himself into time out when he doesn't follow directions.
- Watching J&H play together, sing together, dance together, and listening to them talk while they are in their beds. It is clear they LOVE each other.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Things that made me smile this weekend...