Friday, February 26, 2010

BliZZard of the Month

My brother Jacob and I decided it was high time to bring back the Blizzard of the Month. Mostly because the blizzard is called Midnight Truffle. It just sounds good so we had to try it.

Midnight Truffle Blizzard


"Rich truffles and dark fudge blended with creamy vanilla soft serve. Give your Valentine a box of chocolates in a Blizzard."



(This is J's picture from the road - taken from MO.)
Jacob said: "As I approached this epic blizzard I had mixed ideas if I would like it or not. Although chocolate is not my favorite I found it hard to put it down just like a good book."


I say: "Finally. A blizzard for Chocolate Lovers. You must go try this delectable treat. The only thing that could possibly make it better is even more chunks of chocolatey goodness. But really no complaints. It is fabulous."

No comments:

Post a Comment