Thursday, March 18, 2010

St Paddy's

We didn't really do much to celebrate St Patricks Day. I wore some green and I tried to dress Jack in something green. However, by outfit # 3 for the day for Jack - I gave up. We did have green food though and that added a little excitement.


Breakfast for Dinner
(Green French Toast)


Mint Oreo Truffles

Here's how to make your own mint oreo truffles; it is super easy. I used a food processor to grind the oreos. Then mixed the oreos with a package of cream cheese which made a huge goopy mess. I then made them into little balls and stuck them in the freezer for a few minutes to let them harden. I covered them in melted milk choclate. Finally, I used white chocolate that I colored green to drizzle on the top.

Like I said, they are very easy. But don't say I didn't warn you, it is very hard to say no to these sinful little chocolate balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment