Monday, March 8, 2010

TP

I feel like I have had a long exhausting day. We got Hannah's Birth Certificate and it says a completely different birth date than we had been told, the Department of State has issued a statement warning adoptive parents that investigations are possible before travel (this may or may not affect us), and then I had a little visit with the Dentist. I got 2 fillings...I suppose this is what happens when you eat pounds of gummy worms when you are pregnant.

After arriving home with half my face and tongue numb I took J upstairs to start getting ready for bath time. I decided to put a load of laundry in the washing machine and when I came back to check on Jack because he was exceptionally quiet (he always is when he is getting into something) I found him with a pile of toilet paper on the floor. I have heard of other children doing this - I just wasn't expecting my sweet little curious boy to find it so soon. Luckily it wasn't that much and glad he had fun.

1 comment:

  1. :) Oh the fun of little ones-- luckily Isaac doesn't get into much yet-- but he's only 6 1/2 months...... soon enough!
    When is Hannah's birthday? What were you originally told vs the birth certificate? And I assume the birth certificate is correct??
    Hang in there-- couple weeks till travel!!!

    ReplyDelete