Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jack-isms

J says "excuse me" all the time regarding bodily functions as I have previously mentioned. Today he was wiggling his nose with his fingers and looked at me and said "excuse me." When I asked him why he said excuse me - he said "gas in my nose, mommy."

This afternoon he kept saying "Stop Goofing around, guys." Mark asked him who he heard that from and he said "Mickey Mouse."

Tonight, I asked Jack if he missed me today. (I was gone for several hours at a friends bridal shower.) I asked him if he knew where I had been and he told me the grocery store. Sad but true that I don't get out much these days and this is where I go most often.

Little H is not far behind with the words and sentences...can't wait to see what she comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment