Friday, April 13, 2012

Things I love

Things I appreciate my kids. Just a few of the many.

JACK
Jack and his words. He loves to talk and loves to talk to others the way it is modeled to him. We occasionally throw out big words just to hear him repeat them. He loves the word "opportuinvy" (opportunity).

Jack to me: "I am so proud of you for walking."
"I am so proud of the way your earrings don't fall off."
Jack to Hannah: "Awww, I love you sweetie. Good racing on your bike."
Jack to Dad: "Thank you Dad for buying me more Rice Krispies. That was so thoughtful."

Me to Jack: "Why don't you see if you can find any (Easter) eggs."
Jack to me: "Hold on, let me pull out my binoculars."

HANNAH
Yup, my little diva has some style. Just look at her...
Sometimes interesting, but it definitely makes me smile. This day it was a mini skirt hiked up, leg warmers, zebra striped fur jacket, and pink snow boots. The best was later in the day wearing the same get-up she zoomed around the neighborhood on her bike.
Last week I let her go to the grocery store in her white sparkle tutu - I had already made her take off the white wedding veil.

CALEB
This kids smile is instant and he smiles not only with his mouth but with his eyes too. He loves to make me laugh. He often sits at the table in his little chair, sticks out his tongue and just blows raspberries until everyone is smiling and laughing with him. Future class clown? Perhaps.

1 comment:

  1. It's so nice for someone to recognize you for all the hard work you do to keep your earrings on! That's so cute. ;)

    ReplyDelete