Monday, June 22, 2009

Chalker Sisters


Andrea, Cheryl, Jennifer, Jack, and Me

I was thrilled to have 3 of my favorite people stop by for a visit last Friday. Andrea, Cheryl, and Jennifer stopped by to say "hi." They had been out at Young Life camp in Buena Vista. I have known these girls since I was six and they are definitely like family to me. It was very special for me to introduce Jack to them and vice versa. We had a nice time walking around downtown Breck and then just chilled at our house for awhile. Jack took a turn snuggling in the arms of each of them. Jack does this thing when he is sleeping where he throws his arms straight up in the air. He did this a lot while sleeping on Cheryl's lap and the girls decided he was just praising Jesus. It was really cute. We had a nice time visiting with them. I told him he was a lucky boy to know such wonderful girls - I know he will love them as much as I do.


Cheryl


Jennifer


Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Megan!! Jack is SOOO Cute! I got to hear about the visit from Jennifer. I LOVE the pictures!!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete