Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to our Dad's. We love you so much and know that we are who we are today because of you. Thanks so much for all you have done and the ways in which you love us. I found a couple of pictures from our wedding day of us with our dads.

Mark and Dad


Megan and Dad

AND...a Happy Father's Day to Mark. It is no surprise that he is a wonderful father, I knew he would be. He is patient and loving. I find it so attractive to see him in a dad role with Jack. Some of my favorite things so far: listening to Mark tell Jack about his day, watching Mark do all sorts of things to get him to smile, walking by our guest room only to see Mark playing guitar for Jack. I could go on and on. He is great with our son and I look forward to watching their relationship strengthen as Jack gets older.













Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment