Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trying to be crafty

I am not very crafty, but I try. I can do cakes and I like to scrapbook, but art is not really my thing. I guess part of the problem is that I am not very original and don't usually have my own ideas. Therefore, I got a great idea off a blog I read every day: Under the Sycamore. (I put the link to her original bird paintings.) Thanks Ashley for the idea!




Now hanging in our living room.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND...
Tomorrow is Hannah's Rescheduled Court Date.
Please say a prayer that her case will pass court and that we can bring her home soon.

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping!!! Good luck and let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wall hangings. I like them.

    And YAY for a court date. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete