Monday, March 7, 2011

A baby shower









This weekend I was honored to co-host a shower with a dear friend for another dear friend who is expecting a baby girl in May! My co-host Tanya is so fun, we are so much alike we even bought the same gift for our friend Jen. Tanya also has a beautiful home and has been blessed with some kind of Martha Stewart decorating gift - it was like a magical little pink tea party when I walked into our home.

I am so excited for my friend Jen...I know she will be a great mother and am so excited to meet her. At 32 weeks she is glowing and looking cuter than ever. It was so fun to gather together, eat some good food, and celebrate her new little one. AND so fun to see all the cute little baby girl things.


Me, Jen, and Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Megan you are STUNNING in this picture!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete