Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Being Mommied

"Mommy?" "Mommy?" "Mommy?"

I must hear this about a thousand times a day. Maybe not a thousand but certainly more times than I can count. It started off with just Jack who wanted to know where I was if I was out of his line of sight. I would jokingly respond "yes dear" to his "Mommy?" Now he sometimes just answers for me by saying "Mommy? Yes dear."

Hannah has caught on to this game and now I hear MOMMY coming from the mouths of both of my precious babes non-stop. Most of the time it is when I am in the kitchen or the bathroom, somewhere where they can't see me. But sometimes they just want my attention and desire a response.

While I am being "mommied," for the 342nd time of the day I sometimes find my frustration growing but I mostly am pleased that they care about me and want to know where I am.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh your precious little loves! i love everything they do! xoxoxo i cannot wait to see you guys in a few short weeks! calendar is marked and i am counting down xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete