Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Blizzard of the Month Club

Month 2 of BliZZard of the Month Club.

Girl Scouts Thin Mint Cookie Blizzard Treat
Which happens to be the most popular limited time blizzard of all time.

Megan said "I liked it. It tasted just like a thin mint cookie, which is not my favorite kind of girl scout cookie - but it was good. Mint chocolate chip ice cream is definitely not my favorite flavor either, so if you like mint and chocolate you will love the blizzard. I give it a 5, only because it is personally not my favorite flavors combination."



Mandy said "The blizzard was awesome I give it 8. Great mix of mint/chocolate flavor.The blizzard I got had HUGE chunks of thin mint cookies in it and that made it extra good.

Please feel free to try the blizzard yourself and leave your comments below and maybe think about joining our club. It is tasty good fun! Also, don't forget it you join the "official DQ blizzard fan club" they will give you a free coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment