Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy 5 Months





5 Months Already, Little Man. You are growing so fast.

Likes:

*His thumb
*The dogs - he loves it when they are around
*standing up whenever possible
*time in the jumper
*the computer whenever we skype with family
*grabbing at anything/everything and then trying to pull it into his mouth
*jogging with Dad
*reading books with Mom and Dad







Dislikes:

Missing out on the action.

Discoveries/Developments:

*making bubbles and "b" sounds with his mouth
*laughing whenever we are laughing
*staring down anyone who is eating real people food (he is getting close to starting solids)
*pushing up on his arms when he is on his tummy
*cell phones - I often talk to my mom while Jack is nursing, but this is becoming a problem as he is fascinated by the phone and won't stop grabbing for it.

*"If I lock my legs and arch my back, my parents can't make me sit and I can stand." (Jack.)





No comments:

Post a Comment