Monday, July 26, 2010

Wagon



I recently picked up this little wagon at a garage sale and the kids LOVE it. They climb in & out and push it all around our porch. Last night we set out to walk down to the river with Hannah in the wagon and Jack walking. Jack decided that plan was "no good" and decided to go with his own plan. Which was to put his head down and push Hannah up the hill in the wagon. Since both kids were happy we obviously let him do what he wanted especially since we figured he was getting out all kinds of energy.


Pushing Hannah up the hill.


Little H blowing kisses from her "ride."

1 comment:

  1. Megan, Megan, Megan! I am sooooo in love with Jack and Hannah!!!! What a joy they must be every day!

    xoxo

    Oh, and btw I added a new post on my blog and also fidgeted with the settings so let me know if it will let you leave comments now.

    Oh, and September, please hurry!

    ReplyDelete